Interesting Facts About PS Remote Play
PS Remote Play is a free application that allows users to connect their PlayStation 4 console to their Xperia smartphone or tablet. This lets you play your PS4 games on your Xperia device away from your TV. Here are interesting facts about PS Remote Play.
- PS Remote Play was first introduced with the launch of the Xperia Z3 in 2014.
- Since its launch, PS Remote Play has been available on all Xperia smartphones and tablets.
- PS Remote Play is also available on select Xperia smart TVs.
- PS Remote Play lets you play your PS4 games on your Xperia device in resolutions up to 1080p.
- PS Remote Play is available in over 50 countries around the world.
- PS Remote Play is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese.
- PS Remote Play can be used to play local multiplayer games with friends who also have the app.
- PS Remote Play allows gamers to share their gameplay with friends and followers online.
- PS Remote Play can be used to capture and share screenshots and videos of PS4 gameplay.
- PS Remote Play can be used to access PS4 exclusive content, such as themes, avatars, and game demos.
- The app supports both the DualShock 4 controller and the PlayStation Move controller.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to use PS Remote Play
- Enter PS Remote Play in the search bar.
- Select PS Remote Play from the search results.
- Download and install PS Remote Play.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Launch PS Remote Play.
- Connect your DualShock 4 controller to your PC using a USB cable.
- Select your PS4™ system to connect to from the PS Remote Play app.
- A PIN will appear on your PS4™ system. Enter the PIN on your PC.
- Your PS4™ system will now be connected to your PC.
- Enjoy playing your PS4 games on your PC!